1. Madhya Pradesh Merges 35,000 Schools For Better Learning Outcomes NITI Aayog Report.
The NITI Aayog's report on Sustainable Action for Transforming Human Capital in Education (SATH-E) recommends the consolidation of small, sub-scale, and low-enrollment schools in the country to enhance learning outcomes.
2. Revised IIM Rules Notified President can dissolve board for disobedience.
Three months after amending the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Act to assert more authority over the 20 premier business schools, the Ministry of Education (MoE) has officially notified revised rules that lay down three grounds for dissolving an institute’s governing Board.
3. TRE 2023 Bihar govt warns new teachers of strict action if they form association.
The statement said despite being allotted postings, some of them have formed an association and are criticising the Education department’s policies.
4. IIT Roorkee, IIRS Dehradun sign MoU to boost Space Science & Technology research.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee and the Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), ISRO, Dehradun, have signed an agreement to boost advanced research and education in the field of Space Science and Technology.
5. ISRO invites innovative ideas, designs of robotic rovers from student community.
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has invited from the youth innovative ideas and designs of robotic rovers for future missions through conducting a space challenge.
#NITIAayog #IIMAct #BiharTeachers #IITRoorkee #ISROChallenge.