Class 10 evaluation policy ensures no injustice to students, says CBSE to HC | 30th July 2021 | Theenn.com
1. Class 10 evaluation policy ensures no injustice to students, says CBSE to HC.
2. Govt announces 27% quota for OBCs & 10% for EWS in all-India medical admissions.
3. “Indian sign language to be introduced as subject at secondary level” says PM Modi.
4. KAMS general secretary Shashi Kumar attacked near his home.
5. Over 2.7 lakh students get first division in JAC Jharkhand Board Class 10 Exams 2021.
6. IIT Guwahati Ties Up With Mizoram University To Strengthen Collaboration In Teaching & Research.
7. "Education in mother tongue will instil confidence in students from poor, rural and tribal backgrounds" says PM Modi.
8. CBSE 12th Result Date Expected Today.
#CBSEboardevaluation2021 #NEP2020 #ShashiKumarKAMS #CBSEclass12results