1. Marwadi University collaborates with ISRO & ITCA to launch Gujarat's first-ever student satellite.
Marwadi University (MU), the youngest institution to be recognized as a Centre of Excellence (CoE) by the Government of Gujarat, has signed a MoU with the Indian Technology Congress Association (ITCA).
2. IIT Bombay collaborates with Eros Investments to develop automatic AI-based scriptwriting tool.
IIT Bombay has announced a strategic collaboration with Eros Investments, a leading global media, entertainment and technology portfolio of ventures, to design and develop Kurosawa, an AI-based tool for automatic scriptwriting.
3. IIT Kanpur partners with NPCI to develop secure digital payment solutions.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur and National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for sharing knowledge on innovative ideas and to collaborate on the development of indigenous digital payments solutions.
4. Students who have passed class 8 are eligible for admission in Kanpur University.
Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, formerly Kanpur University, has started courses for Class 8-passed students. Many such courses have been started in which interested students can take admission.
5. DU's academic council approves FYUP syllabi of various courses.
Delhi University's academic council on Wednesday approved the first-semester syllabi of the four-year undergraduate programmes (FYUP) based on the newly introduced Under Graduate Curriculum Framework (UGCF).
6. Kerala govt will not impose any specific uniform code in schools, says V Sivankutty.
Amidst the debate on the implementation of gender-neutral uniforms in state schools, the Kerala government on Wednesday clarified that it has not taken a decision to impose any specific dress code upon children.
7. Jharkhand Assembly passes Tribal University Bill along with 3 other bills.
The Jharkhand Assembly on Wednesday passed four bills including a bill to set up a tribal university amidst a walkout by BJP legislators who were protesting the suspension of four party MLAs.
8. Private school in Kolkata to launch its own nano-satellite.
A private school in Kolkata will launch its own nano-satellite, to train its students in space science. The South Point High School, a part of the MP Birla Group, has decided to name its satellite Priyamvada Sat in the memory of Priyamvada Birla, the former chairperson of the business group.
#CAGR #NaturalLanguageGeneration #IITKanpur #UIETdepartment #FYUP #LDF #GST #LEO