1. UGC releases finalized accessibility guidelines for differently-abled students.
Following a PIL being filed in Supreme Court on the rights of disabled students, the UGC informed the apex court that a 5-year long phase-wise programme for accessibility for differently-abled persons had been finalized.
2. School of India announces 100% results in the class 10 CBSE Examination 2021-22.
School of India has recorded 100% results in the class 10 CBSE Examination 2021-22. Out of the 85 students who appeared for the exam, 60 students have scored distinction. The school average is 98.6%.
3. Student of Sanjay Ghodawat International School secures 2nd All-India rank in CBSE Class 10 exam.
Three CBSE Class X students of Sanjay Ghodawat International School have scored more than 99% marks in the CBSE results declared on Friday. Laxmi Angadi scored 499 out of 500, Harshwardhan Navadkar scored 498, and Soham Sangaonkar scored 496 marks.
4. Students of Bright Scholar Senior Secondary School perform brilliantly in the Class 10 CBSE exams.
The students of Bright Scholar Senior Secondary School have performed brilliantly in the Class 10 CBSE exams. The school toppers are – Anushka with 96.2%, Shaurya Sharma with 95.8% and Palak with 95.6%.
5. The Chintels School basks in glory following the declaration of ISC results 2022.
The students of The Chintels School, Kanpur, have proved their mettle and have come out with flying colours. Prabhkeerat Singh has emerged out to be a National Topper.
6. Students of Hopetown Girls' School Dehradun record remarkable performance in the ISC exams 2022.
The students of Hopetown Girls' School Dehradun have recorded a remarkable performance in the ISC exams. A total of 44 students appeared for the exam, of which, 21 students scored above 90%.
7. “No more boys- and girls-only schools in the state”, says Kerala State Commission for Protection of Child Rights.
The Kerala State Commission for Protection of Child Rights has directed the state government that there should only be co-education institutions in the southern state from the academic year 2023-24.
8. Basic education department of UP notifies change in school timings of council schools.
The basic education department of Uttar Pradesh has notified a change in the school timings of government schools. From July 26 onwards, schools will open from 8 am to 2 pm for classes 1 to 8.
9. Pvt school in Coimbatore asks parents to sign indemnity bond.
A private school in Coimbatore has reportedly asked parents of students of the institution to sign an "indemnity bond", which has resulted in the parents expressing displeasure over the move. The school then claimed it was not compulsory.
10. Four IITs submit applications for Integrated Teacher Education Programme.
Four Indian Institutes of Technology - IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Bhubaneswar and IIT Guwahati, have submitted their applications for Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP), as informed by the Ministry of Education to the Lok Sabha yesterday.
#UniversityGrantsCommission #SchoolofIndia #SanjayGhodawatInternationalSchool #Commercestreamtopper #SahilSahney #TanishkaGarg #GeneralEducation #BasicEducationCouncil #FIR #NCTE