1. Delhi govt has made schools' infrastructure world class: AAP MLA Atishi.
Delhi govt has made schools' infrastructure world class, says AAP MLA. On Saturday, Aam Aadmi Party MLA, Atishi, said that the Delhi Government has not only made schools' infrastructure world-class, but has also made them the centre of quality education.
2. NOVUS (ELC) EARLY LEARNING CENTER inauguration happens on Saturday 11thJune,2022.
NOVUS ELC. offers four PROGRAMS that cater to the age group 1.5-5.5 years. Each of our programs are designed to manifests your child's highest potential through carefully planned modules that emphasize experiential learning play.
3. Maharashtra to launch Rs 200 crore fund for women-led startups.
Maharashtra is set to launch a Rs 200 crore fund to invest in deep tech startups in the state which are led by women and are socially relevant.
4. Samsung launches innovation contest 'Solve for Tomorrow', problem-solvers to get up to Rs 1 crore in grants.
Samsung launched the inaugural edition of the innovation competition ‘Solve for Tomorrow’ on Thursday which invites India’s brightest young minds to come up with innovative ideas that can transform the lives of people and communities around them.
5. Karnataka CM calls for engineering students to emerge as pioneers in using new R&D policy.
Karnataka CM Basavaraj Bommai urged students and teachers at a government engineering college to be the first to use the new Research and Development (R&D) policy.
6. State-of-the-art school to be set-up in Ballimaran: Delhi Minister Imran Hussain.
On Thursday, Delhi Food and Civil Supplies Minister Imran Hussain stated that the Delhi Government will be building a state-of-the-art school in his Ballimaran assembly constituency.
7. Board Result 2022: UP, Rajasthan, Kerala, Haryana board results expected next week.
Board Result 2022: The season of board results is going on. And next week, we are expecting not one, but four major board results; UP 10th, 12th Board Result 2022, Rajasthan 10th Board Result 2022, Kerela SSLC Result 2022, and Haryana Board Result 2022.
8. Goa Government Seeks Centre's Nod For Setting Up 60 New Anganwadis In State.
The Goa government on Sunday sought the Centre's sanction to set up 60 anganwadis, a type of rural child care centres, in the state to commemorate 60 years of its liberation, a minister said.
#infrastructure #NOVUSEARLYLEARNINGCENTER #AerospaceFund
#Samsung #UVCE #Stateoftheartschool #BoardResult #GoaGovernment.