1. Foreign medical graduates will have to appear for screening test within 10 yrs of completing course.
The National Medical Commission (NMC) in India has introduced changes for foreign medical graduates. They are now required to take the screening test, or the future National Exit Test, within ten years of completing their medical courses.
2. Show cause notice to education officer for not giving prior notice of action against unauthorised schools.
The Zilla Parishad (ZP) education department in Pune, India, has issued a show-cause notice to a group education official for taking action against unauthorized schools without prior notice.
3. UCL announces scholarship scheme for Indian students to study in the UK .
The University College London (UCL) has launched the UCL India Excellence Scholarships, a program that will provide £5,000 each to 100 outstanding Indian students pursuing full-time Master's degrees.
4. IIM Udaipur launches EMBA programme, offers stage-wise completion, multiple entry option.
The Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) has introduced a two-year Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) program.
5. IIM Indore to conduct leadership development programme in Hindi.
The Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM-I) is launching a 10-day leadership development program in Hindi, marking the first time such courses will be conducted in the language.
#NMC #ZillaParishad #UCLScholarships #IIMU #IIMIndore.