1. IIT Madras, SRIHER introduce MD-PhD Dual Degree programme.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (SRIHER) in Chennai to introduce an MD-PhD Dual Degree program.
2. NMC defers decision on MBBS seat cap amidst strong opposition from states.
The National Medical Commission (NMC) in India has reversed its decision to cap the number of MBBS seats at 100 per 10 lakh population in each state.
3. Tamil Nadu Class 10, 11, 12 Exams 2024 Schedule Announced, Check Details.
Tamil Nadu school education minister Anbil Mahesh Poyyamozhi on Thursday announced the schedule for Class 10, 11 and 12 exams, which will be held in 2024.
4. Delhi's tech education institutions should lead in research, innovation, says Atishi.
Delhi's Education Minister, Atishi, inaugurated two new eight-storey academic blocks at Delhi Technological University (DTU) with a focus on advancing research and innovation.
5. Indian International Science Festival 2023 to be held at Faridabad from January 17 to 20.
The ninth edition of the India International Science Festival (IISF) is set to be held from January 17 to 20, 2024, at the Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) and the Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) in Faridabad, Haryana.