1. CUET 2022: Delhi University to organise a 12-day online orientation programme for CUET.
Delhi University holds an orientation programme for CUET 2022 that will last 12 days. CUET's online orientation programme is designed to clarify any doubts students may have about the exam pattern.
2. Education ministry to recognise in-service training received by Agniveersas credits for graduation.
On June 14, 2022, the union cabinet approved an attractive recruitment scheme for Indian youth to serve in the armed forces called 'Agnipath'. The youth selected under this scheme will be known as 'Agniveers'. Agnipath allows patriotic and motivated youth to serve in the armed forces for a period of four years.
3. Maharashtra SSC Result 2022 date, time to be confirmed shortly.
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, MSBSHSE will soon confirm the date and time for the SSC results 2022. As per information, state education minister Varsha Gaikwad will soon announce the date and time of the SSC result declaration for the current academic session.
4. Students can now pursue PhD after 4-year undergraduate course.
Students with a minimum CGPA score of 7.5/10 in the four-year-undergraduate programme(FYUP) will now be eligible for PhD admissions, without having to complete a master’s programme, according to the new regulations on award of PhD degree finalised by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
5. JEE Main 2022 advance intimation for allotment of examination city released, not admit card, exam dates changed.
JEE Main 2022 Admit Card: The National Testing Agency has released the advance intimation for allotment of Examination City to the applicants of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2022 for June Session on its official website.
6. Telugu Subject Compulsory For Class 1 To 10 Of CBSE, ICSE, IB Schools In Telangana.
The Telangana School Education Department has designed two Telugu textbooks, one for Telugu-speaking students and the other for those children whose mother tongue is not Telugu.
#CUET2022 #inservicetraining #MaharashtraSSC #PhD