1. 40 medical colleges derecognised in 2 months for flouting NMC norms say sources.
About 100 more medical colleges in Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Assam, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry and West Bengal may also face similar action, they said on Tuesday.
2. KIIT World School Marks World No Tobacco Day with Awareness Campaign.
To highlight the health risk associated with tobacco use, “WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY” was celebrated at KIIT World School on 31st May.
3. Fravashi International Academy's IGCSE and A-Level Batch of 2023 Achieves Brilliant Results with Highest Number of A* and A Grades.
Fravashi International Academy’s IGCSE and A-Level batch of 2023 has achieved brilliant results! The highest number of A* and A grades is a testament of the exemplary progress made by all the learners.
4. Maharashtra Board SSC 10th Results 2023 Live Result declared, link to be active at mahresult.nic.in; pass percentage drops.
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) declared the results for Class 10 board examinations 2023 on June 2 at 11 am.
5. JMI to hold summer camp for junior, senior school students.
Jamia Milia Islamia (JMI) has planned to organise an intensive summer camp for students of junior and senior school levels The JMI summer camp seeks to focus on providing students opportunities to engage in learning activities and develop communication and athletic skills.
6. West Bengal Summer vacation for schools extended till June 15.
With the IMD forecasting hotter days in the first half of next month, the West Bengal government on Wednesday extended the summer vacation for all state-run, aided and private schools till June 15.
7. Students' well-being first Kerala High Court rejects vacation classes in schools.
In a significant ruling, the Kerala High Court has refused to allow schools in the state to conduct vacation classes for students.
#NMC #KIITWorldSchool #FravashiInternationalAcademy #JMI