1. Union Education minister calls for multi-disciplinary shift in IITs, IIMs.
Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has urged Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) to adopt a multi-disciplinary approach in alignment with the National Education Policy of 2020.
2. Delhi University faces backlash as students report 'Glitch' on Samarth portal.
Around 300 Delhi University students, including postgraduate students and visually impaired individuals, are facing difficulties in completing their examination forms due to perceived glitches in the Samarth portal's subject/course mapping feature.
3. Vel Tech University, ETS to support students pursue overseas education.
ETS India, a subsidiary of ETS International B.V., has announced a collaboration with Vel Tech University to support students pursuing education abroad.
4. Delhi schools directed to have minimum 220 working days in an academic year.
Delhi schools have been directed to observe a minimum of 220 working days in an academic year, according to a circular from the directorate of education (DoE) issued on Monday.
5. Online attendance system for government school students soon, says Punjab minister.
Punjab School Education Minister Harjot Singh Bains has directed the initiation of an online attendance system for students in government schools, scheduled to commence on December 15.
#EducationRevolution #DelhiUniversity #ETSGlobal #DelhiSchools #PunjabEducation.