1. Odisha to devise strategy to boost quality of education in law colleges.
The higher education department of Odisha is planning to devise a strategy for improving the quality of education in law colleges of the state in line with the national law universities (NLUs).
2. DUET Scorecards released for PG & PhD Programmes.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) scorecard for admission to PG and PhD programmes Students can download the NTA DUET 2022 scorecards from nta.ac.in.
3. IIT Madras partners with TN school education dept to enhance learning system.
Researchers from IIT Madras have collaborated with Tamil Nadu’s Department of School Education to update the existing digital learning management system into one that is more assessment-focused.
4. NEP 2020 to universalize credit framework, says Dharmendra Pradhan.
National Education Policy 2020 envisions universalization of credit framework for removing barriers between knowledge, skill and employability, said Union Minister for Education and Skill Development, Dharmendra Pradhan on Monday.
5. RDA protests against Haryana MBBS Bond Policy; warns to withdraw OPD services for indefinite period.
Resident Doctors Association (RDA) has warned to withdraw all OPD services for an indefinite period in solidarity with the Haryana MBBS students protesting against bond policy if the officials did not give a “concrete response” by tomorrow.
#Odisha #DUET #IITMadras #NEP #RDA.