1. Karnataka govt passes order to conduct 3 annual exams for Class 10th ,12th.
The Karnataka government on Thursday issued an official government order allowing the Karnataka State Examination and Assessment Board (KSEAB) to conduct exam 1,2 and 3 – a total of three annual examinations- for Class 10 (SSLC) and Class 12 (second PUC) students.
2. Delhi Unviersity invites applications for Vice-Chancellor Internship Scheme 2023.
Regular students of the University of Delhi studying in any course or stream at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels are eligible to apply for Internship programmes.
3. Aadhaar Not Mandatory For Admission To Private Schools In Delhi, Rules Delhi High Court.
In a recent ruling, the Delhi High Court declared that the Aadhaar number is not mandatory for admission to private schools in Delhi under certain categories like Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Disadvantaged Group (DG), and Children with Special Needs (CWSN).
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi invites university students, young professionals to G20 University Connect Finale.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has invited university students and young professionals to the G-20 University Connect Finale at Bharat Mandapam on September 26.
5. Union home minister delivers Mumbai University’s Laxmanrao Inamdar memorial lecture.
Union Home Minister and Minister of Cooperation, Amit Shah, delivered the Laxmanrao Inamdar memorial lecture in Maharashtra. In his speech, Shah acknowledged Laxmanrao Inamdar's birth in Maharashtra but noted that his impactful work was in Gujarat.
#AadhaarAdmissions #G20UniversityConnect #AmitShah.