New degree on table Bachelor of Science for humanities commerce | 08 June 2023 |

  • 7498

Daily News

1. New degree on table Bachelor of Science for humanities commerce.

Keeping in line with global norms and the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020, the country’s higher education regulator is poised to introduce a new range of college degree names, including a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in disciplines like arts, humanities, management and commerce.

2. Full revision of school textbooks not on cards for now in Karnataka.

The Karnataka government is unlikely to go for a full revision of textbooks, with sources in the school education department saying only the controversial chapters introduced by the BJP government will be dropped for the current academic year.

3. Kerala will no longer offer three-year degree courses from next year Higher education minister R Bindu.

Minister of Higher Education Department R Bindu on Tuesday said that there will be only four-year degree courses from next year The minister said that the course is arranged in such a way that the students can decide whether to continue their studies in the fourth year.

4. Uttar Pradesh government to renovate old, dilapidated buildings of secondary schools.

The Uttar Pradesh government has said that old and dilapidated buildings of all secondary schools in the states will be renovated  Sharing details on the cabinet decision, Finance Minister Suresh Khanna said 75 per cent of the renovation cost will be borne by the government and the remaining 25 per cent by the school.

5. CHSE Odisha 12th Arts Result 2023 Live Odisha +2 Arts Results today, websites to check.

Council of Higher Secondary Education, CHSE Odisha will release CHSE Odisha 12th Arts Result 2023 today, June 8 Students who have appeared for Class 12 Arts stream exam can check their results on and

#BS #schooltextbooks

#Kerala #CSR #CSR.