1. OCI & PIO students can seek admission only under NRI quota.
OCI and PIO students seeking admission in Indian professional institutes will now be treated on a par with foreign nationals and can seek admission only under the non-resident Indian (NRI) quota.
2. CHIREC International School witnesses the 10th edition of the CHIREC MUN’22.
The students of CHIREC International School organized the CHIREC MUN'22, which kicked off to a great start in the early hours of 23rd September 2022.
3. Students of Gurukul the School Secure First Position in Inter-School Wall Painting Competition.
The creative, imaginative and commendable students of Gurukul the School have once again proved their bent by winning an Inter-School Wall Painting Competition, organized by JKG International School Vijay Nagar, Ghaziabad. Nishant Yadav (XI-D), Rudra Pratap Singh (X-B) and Vidushi Sharma (IX-B) secured First Position and were awarded the cash prize of Rs. 5100 in addition to the Winners’ Certificate.
4. Karnataka govt introduces Bill in Assembly to grant Kannadigas reservation in education & jobs.
Paving the way for the development of Kannadigas, the Karnataka government on Thursday introduced a bill in the Assembly providing reservations for them in higher education.
5. IIT Mandi launches free skill development courses under HPKVN scheme.
The Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi has launched free skill development courses to help candidates enhance their abilities from industrial, academic, and research perspectives.
#NEET #CHIRECMUN #GurukultheSchool #Kannadigasreservation #IT