1. NEET UG eligibility criteria relaxed, Biology allowed as additional subject after 12th.
The National Medical Commission (NMC) has issued a public notice announcing changes to the eligibility criteria for the NEET-UG Test and admission to medical courses.
2. Guidelines Out For Medical Graduates From Who Left Education Midway.
The National Medical Commission (NMC) has released a notification addressing the concerns of Foreign Medical Graduates (FMGs) who had to leave Ukraine due to the pandemic or war.
3. Delhi Nursery Admission Process Begins In Private Schools, Deadline Dec 15.
The registration process for nursery, KG, and Class I admissions has started in over 2,000 private schools in Delhi. Applications can be submitted online or through traditional hard copies, with a submission deadline of December 15.
4. Deepak Kesarkar announces inclusion of agriculture subject in Maharashtra school curriculum from next year.
Agriculture subject will be added to the curriculum of schools in the state from the next academic year, Maharashtra school education minister Deepak Kesarkar said on Wednesday.
5. Bihar govt to launch special programme for 25 lakh academically weak school students.
The Bihar government is launching "Mission Daksh" in December to address the educational challenges of approximately 25 lakh students in state-run schools.
#NMC #ForeignMedicalGraduates #DelhiAdmissions #MaharashtraEducation #BiharEducation.